Gypsy Jazz Songbook Systems 1 & 2 Combo Pack
This is a unique opportunity to own both these epic training programs together!
With the Gypsy Jazz Songbook System volumes 1 & 2 you'll get online access to over 6 hours of video training on Douce Ambiance, Lady Be Good, Manoir De Mes Reves, Daphne, I Love You, Belleville, Minor Blues along with my Minor Swing, Nuages & 'Octave Study' bonus insight videos.
Plus of course the play-along backing tracks CDd and Books shipped straight to your door!
Here's What Life Will Be Like When You Order Today:
- Explode your gypsy jazz repertoire with these 23 hot tunes & finally learn the authentic chords and melodies played by gypsies.
- Learn three classic endings which Django used to finish his tunes with panache. Audience slaying secret weapons!
- Play with total confidence using my proven 3-step training system. For each tune you'll learn the chords, melody, and play along with me using the included backing tracks CD.
- Learn the One Chord Voicing invented by Django which defies musical logic yet defines the beauty and elegance of gypsy jazz. Played in Manoir De Mes Reves, Lady Be Good, and Minor Swing.
- Create solos like a pro using the licks and tricks I've developed over years of playing these tunes. I'll show you how I improvise over Lady Be Good, Douce Ambiance, and Django's Castle.
- Master gypsy jazz Rhythm and La Pompe. Hear how it's meant to sound, watch us do it, then play along with us!
Designed for both lead and rhythm players. Here's the 23 tunes you'll have under your fingers:
Djangology, Minor Swing, It Don't Mean A Thing, Django's Castle (Manoir De Mes Reves), Sweet Georgia Brown, Honeysuckle Rose, Lady Be Good, Nuages, Douce Ambiance, Blues For Ike, Dark Eyes, Dinette, Minor Blues, Oriental Shuffle, All Of Me, Swing 42, Daphne, Belleville, Rose Room, I Love You, Hungaria, and Rhythm Changes in Bb & C.
Bonus Insight Training:
* Minor Swing - Pimping the Harmony
All the juicy extra chord changes I've learned since publishing the Gypsy Jazz Songbook volume 1 back in 2001. These harmonic ideas will open up the tune to give you more options both authentic gypsy and modern sounds.
* 6 Killer Ways To Kick Off Your Minor Swing Solo
Start your solo over 'Minor Swing' with class and grab the attention of your band mates and audience.
* Nuages - Golden Insights. New and hip ideas I've developed playing this tune over the past 20 years. These include ideas from myself, Bireli Lagrene and Jimmy Rosenberg.
* Learn 'Rhythm Changes' gypsy-style and break out these 3 hot Django originals at your next jam - Belleville, Daphne and Swing 42
*Make octaves an exciting feature of your solos by taking a fun and intense deep-dive into this powerful technique.
*Master Django's epic 1st chorus on 'Minor Blues' note-for-note and then watch your gypsy cred shoot up at the next jam.
Here's just a few of the Must-Know gypsy jazz standards covered in the book (Master These and You'll Be Golden at the Next Jam)!
Dark Eyes - The "Gypsy Anthem". I use this one as an encore at almost every gig and it's always a big audience favourite. Learn just 4 chords and be jamming on this epic tune.
Sweet Georgie Brown - This is one of the first songs I learned (I used to play it with my dad). A great crossover tune from Country to Gypsy Jazz - full of big guitar chords like E7 A7, D7 and G. A true guitarist's tune!
Djangology - A great bobby melody which Django wrote, inspired by Charlie Parker. The head sounds awesome in unison with a fiddle player and the bridge is pure Reinhardt magic.
Rose Room - This is vintage Reinhardt and the way he plays the head is so cool I had to put it in the book. The Rosenberg Trio play this version and it's an old charmer full of nostalgia.
Hungaria - This tune is so much fun to jam on with the the chord going up a fret in the 3rd bar a radical concept. The gypsies burn on this and I love to play it both in F and G.
Dinette - This is a super slick melody and I just love the chord progression in the 1st A. It's one of those sophisticated tunes that you hear the French guys playing and wish you new it. Well you do now!
My Guarantee To You: "Love it or your money back" - The Gypsy Jazz Songbook Systems will change your playing forever. Try them out for 30-days and if it's not right for you for any reason just zap me an email and I'll set you up with an immediate no hassle refund. The risk is on me!
Once your purchase is approved, you’ll be emailed your private login information to access these valuable video lessons on our private website. You’ll have unlimited lifetime access.
Students Are Loving This!
"Robin Nolan’s teaching is clear and easy to follow and has helped me to fulfill a lifetime ambition to play tunes from the Gypsy Jazz repertoire. In less than two years I've learned to play more than 40 tunes and am now performing twice a month with my band ‘Les Foulards Rouges’". Conor French, UK
"If you are relatively new to this style, or even if you have been doing it for a while, I would highly recommend any and all of Robin Nolan's teaching materials. I happen to have all of them, and it was money very well spent!" Jim Schaller, US
"First with his tutorial books and then with his webinars and Songbook Systems, Robin is legendary for giving us some of the most accessible resources for learning Gypsy Jazz Guitar." Charlie Buck, UK
"Robin Nolan's lessons and videos are simple to follow and get right to the heart of this wonderful style of music. 6 months after studying with Robin I formed my own gypsy jazz trio and now play paid gigs every weekend all over my home state of Michigan." Jim Pagel, US
Don't Miss Out On This Unique Opportunity To Quickly & Dramatically Improve Your Gypsy Jazz Playing. Sign Up Today Before This Special Ends. Seize The Day! See You Inside!